- 100 gms of Paneer cubes (Indian cottage cheese)
- 1 small red onion
- 4 tbsp of coconut milk
- 1 tomato
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ capsicum
- 1 tbsp of white pepper powder
- ½ tbsp of red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp of spring onion to garnish
- Salt and Water as required
- Take a medium-size bowl and put the 100 gms of Paneer cubes. Add 4 tbsp of coconut milk, 1 tbsp of white pepper powder and ½ tbsp of red chilli powder. Now take a spoon and mix it properly. Keep it aside.
- Dice the onion, capsicum and chopped the garlic. Add it to the bowl containing paneer and mix it.
- Heat a frying pan and add the Paneer mix to it. Stir it gently and close the lid. Allow it to simmer for 5 minutes in medium low flame.
- After 5 minutes, add little water, sprinkle salt (as per your requirement) and stir. Close the lid and simmer it for 10 minutes more in medium low flame.
- Now garnish the dish with 1 tbsp of spring onion and serve your flavourful Paneer in Coconut gravy with steamed rice.