- 5 whole lemons
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tbsp of refined sugar
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 750 ml of water
- ½ tbsp of black pepper powder
- Black salt to cover the rim of the serving glass
- Ice as required
- Take 750 ml of water in a jar, and squeeze in 3 whole lemons. Make slices from the remaining 2 lemons and add it into the water.
- Wash 2 green chillies, cut it from the edges and silt in between. Add them to the jar of water.
- Now add 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder, 1 tbsp of salt, 2 tbsp of refined sugar to the jar. Take an ice teaspoon or long spoon to mix the lemonade. Taste it and add salt if required.
- Put the jar in the refrigerator for 2 hours to allow the ingredients to get infused in the lemonade.
- Before serving, put some black salt in a flat plate, put the serving glass upside down to cover the rim with a black salt layer.
- Pour the chilled chilli infused lemonade in the serving glass, add ice as required and enjoy this summer cooler.