Shubham, 22.5K Followers
Social Media Influencer, Chandigarh
Presenting some easy to follow wardrobe tips without making a hole in your pocket!
- The Mandatory Bottoms: Always keep a pair of black and blue denim jeans in your wardrobe. You can complement them with an array of options and wear them around the year.
- The Classic T-shirts: A regular black and white t-shirt is a must-have to complete your wardrobe. They make the best options to look attractive on different occasions.
- Blazer: Always keep one blazer in your closet for formal events, meetings, and parties! You can simply team up the blazer with a tee or a shirt, as per the event.
- A Decent Shirt: You must have at least two decent shirts handy in your wardrobe. You can select them as per a colour of your choice and wear them in a meeting, date or at a casual outing with friends. You can never go wrong with this one!
- Accessories: People often don’t give much importance to accessories, but they are like a cherry on the cake. So, you must keep a watch, a tie, a belt, a pair of shades and a good wallet in your closet.
- Shoes: Shoes define your look in a pivotal way. So, you must keep two pairs of shoes ready. The first one being a white sneaker which gives you a casual and fab look with a tee, shirt or blazer, and the second one being a good pair of formal shoes for all formal events.