The entire world is battling a disease that is claiming the lives of many and the livelihood of many more. A small problem that many of us are facing due to wearing a mask continuously is acne caused by the clogged pores.
Skin experts have termed this issue as Mask-ne. It is basically the acne that occurs because of wearing a mask for long hours. It clogs the pores of the skin, thereby resulting in unsightly pimples. However, the mask is not an option, but a necessity these days. So, here are some tips that will help you keep your skin clear even beneath a mask.
- Scrub often – Use a gentle scrub often to avoid the pores from clogging.
- Avoid using makeup – Avoid using makeup when going out as it can lead to more sweating and clogged pores beneath a mask.
- Use a toner – Using a toner will keep away skin infections and impurities. So, choose a toner according to your skin type and use it regularly.
- Wash your face – When you come back home from outside, you should be washing your hands as well as your face at the same time. Not only will it help the skin, but it will also keep away any infection.
- Steam – Regularly inhaling steam is a much-recommended practice in the current scenario. Taking steam helps to open the pores; thus, clearing the skin from the inside. So, taking steam often has some great health benefits as well as cosmetic benefits.
With these tips, your skin will be fresher and clearer so that you can focus on staying safe, staying healthy and taking care of yourself and your families.
Vageesha Bahel is a Social Media Influencer. You can follow her at instagram.com/vageeshabahel/