Beauty and fashion are an integral part of everyone’s life wherein every individual has his/her own unique style. However, there are certain fashion and beauty hacks that are bound to add more charm to everyone’s unique style. So, here are ten quick fashion hacks to your rescue!
- Always carry a few safety pins and a thick rubber band in your purse as these are saviours in times of need. Recently, I was heading towards an event and the strap of my sandal broke. There was no cobbler/ extra pair of sandals and also a feviquick couldn’t fix that toe broken strap. So, I quickly put the rubber band in place of the strap and attended the entire event. You can refer to the picture where I’m wearing a purple jumpsuit at Hard Rock Café and notice a black rubber band on the right side.
- When you are heading towards shopping for an evening gown/ bodycon dress, do carry your shapewear and/or your undergarments, so that you have an exact idea of how the dress would look on you.
- If you are having excessive hair fall, avoid using conditioner and just shampoo your scalp. Avoid applying shampoo on your hair length and don’t massage in a circular motion.
- Most people love wearing whites. So, before heading out in white outfits do check out yourself in bright lighting to ensure that the fabric isn’t see-through.
- Invest more in the wardrobe staples and vintage looks than spending on the seasonal trends. You know that you can wear your denim flattering your body or that little black dress multiple times. Also, if you have found a pair of pants that fit you very well then buy them in 2-3 colours, as there’s nothing wrong with collecting wardrobe staples that work for you.
- If your Liquid eyeliner is finished then use your mascara and vice-versa. Just ensure to use the original brush for the application, like you can dip the Eyeliner Brush in the mascara bottle/ wand and apply it on your eyelids.
- Many brands are having End of Season Sales! However, just because an item is on sale, it doesn’t mean that it is a Deal. Shop smartly and think twice before you hit the cashier or enter the OTP.
- Take care of your leather items like handbags, belts and shoes, and avoid taking them out in the rain. Always store them in dust-bags or cloth bags to avoid wear and tear.
- If you don’t know how to sew, then use fashion tapes to temporarily shorten the hem of pants, dresses or skirts and even hold the plunging necklines. It helps to hold gaps between the shirts.
- Always wear sunscreen, else later, a few years down the road, you’ll get sunspots, wrinkles, and discolouration. Not to mention, sunscreen also helps in preventing cancer, but I hope you already knew that!
Jaffy Garg is a popular Chandigarh-based influencer. You can follow Jaffy on her Instagram at Cosmolifestyler. She has 36.1K followers on Instagram where she posts about Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion, and Fitness.